Consider the value-added features Viking RV Storage offers:
- Resident facility supervisor (lives on site)
- Nighttime security patrol services by Guardian Protection Force, Inc.
- On-site dump station
- On-site air station to fill your tires
- Chip seal lot for reduced dust
- Green solar-powered facility
- LED security lighting
- Electric gate with coded self-entry 24 hours
- Two RV wash stations
- Safe, clean and secure
- Motion-activated electronic security surveillance system with real-time remote viewing
- License plate reader camera at gate
- Stall sizes to fit nearly every recreational vehicle need up to 70 feet
- Drive-through spaces available
- Wide range of payment options, including credit card and electronic check
- 24-hour access
Say ‘Hello’ to Mike
In March 2020, we welcomed Mike to the Viking family horde. He joins us from Seattle, Washington, where he spent decades supervising RV and boat storage facilities.
Mike now lives on site at Viking RV Storage to ensure it remains safe and secure at all times. He can be reached at (530) 206-6872.
Viking RV Storage is committed not just to ensuring the security of our facility. We strive to help ensure the safety of the greater Shingle Springs business park by reporting suspicious activity to El Dorado County Sheriff’s Department.
If you see something, please say something. Security takes community effort.